You may have noticed some changes to the overall layout & design of this blog. I’m attempting to do several things:
- Generate more traffic and increase the popularity of Urban Apiary
- Add additional design features, change the layout and make it more aesthetically appealing
- I’ve added the Google search tool, Google AdSense & have become and E-Bay affiliate. Hopefully this will generate some additional traffic as well as some income. Although, I could care less about the income. I want the additional traffic!
- I’ve also submitted this site to several search engines and have used Pingoat to notify services that keep track of weblogs and publish them. By pinging, you let the services know that your blog has been updated and they crawl and index your site, publishing your blog contents, hopefully increasing the popularity of Urban Apiary.
- Anyone wishing to link directly to my posts/blog are welcome to do so. This will also help to increase my traffic.
Additionally, if there’s someone who has HTML, XHTML, RSS or other programming experience that would like to assist me with making this a top-rated blog, I would certainly welcome your help!