Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Visitor: Erin - Ashley


We had a visitor from San Diego, California stop by to see us today. She's my 7 year old niece and her name is Erin-Ashley Roganti, she's the daughter of my sister Ginger. Ginger is a Chief Petty Officer (E-7) in the U.S. Navy. Ginger is stationed in San Diego at Balboa Naval Hospital where she's a Radiology Instructor. Erin is visiting Georgia for a couple of weeks and came to stay with us today while my parents (AmMa & AmPa) went to work. She was here when Uncle Brian came to help me with the hive arrangement. After we finished I was able to coax her down to the fenceline for a photo-op. The entire purpose of this photo is to see how excited Uncle Chris & Uncle Brian can make Mom (Ginger) when she sees her little angel so close to 100,000+ honeybees.

No comments: